November is national Peanut Butter Lovers Month!
Check out the cocktails below to celebrate one of the most delicious pantry staples, peanut butter!
Peanut Butter Cup Martini
This peanut butter cocktail is inspired by a classic candy, the peanut butter cup!
What you will need:
- 1.5 oz Chocolate Vodka
- 1 oz Peanut Rum
- .75 oz Chocolate liqueur
- .5 oz Cream
- 1 Peanut butter cup (Garnish)
- Chocolate syrup (Garnish)
- Martini glass
- Cocktail shaker
- Drizzle chocolate syrup along the inside of a chilled Martini glass and place the glass in the refrigerator.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a peanut butter cup.
Recipe by: Liquor.com
Peanut Butter Bourbon Milkshake
This recipe had us at bourbon, but the peanut butter and ice cream really sent it over the top!
What you will need:
- 2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 ounces maple syrup
- 1/4 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 large glass
- Straw (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until fully incorporated and frothy.
- Pour in large glass, insert straw, enjoy!
Recipe by: Yummly
The peanut butter possibilities are endless when it comes to cocktails! If you are planning to serve these or any other peanut butter themed drinks at your next party, don’t forget to check with guests for potential food allergies.
At Bill’s Package Store, we have just the right ingredients to help you craft these cocktails and more! Come see us on Ft. Campbell Blvd. in Clarksville, TN. We have you covered for bourbon, whiskey, wine, and much much more!Tags: Bill’s Package Store, Bourbon, bourbon cocktail, bourbon whiskey, Chocolate Vodka, clarksville, Clarksville Tn Liquor store hours, Cocktail shaker, cocktails, Fort Campbell, homemade cocktail, liqueur, martini, Martini glass, peanut butter, peanut butter cocktails, Peanut Rum, Rum, Tennessee, Vodka, Whiskey