Bring the freshness of Spring into the kitchen by upping your Spring cocktail game.
Everyone at Bill’s Package Store is ready for winter to wrap itself up. Let’s help usher in Springtime with some light and airy cocktail inspirations!
Strawberry Basil Margaritas
This cocktail screams Spring. It’s fresh ingredients, beautiful pale pink color, and pitcher friendly portions make it perfect for your first backyard get together as temps start to warm up!
You will need:
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate
- About 10 strawberries
- 8 basil leaves
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups tequila (gold or silver)
- Empty the limeade concentrate into a pitcher.
- Add 2 1/2 cans of water and 1 1/2 (18 ounces, or 2 1/4 cups) cans of tequila
- Hull the strawberries, slice lengthwise and add to the pitcher.
- Crumple the basil a little in your hands (this will help the basil flavor release into the drink) and add it to the pitcher, too.
- Place the pitcher, covered, in the fridge overnight, or for at least four hours before serving.
Recipe By: Kitchn
Green Tea Mojitos
This refreshing drink is sure to leave you feeling less parched after a long weekend preparing your garden or mowing the lawn this Spring!
You Will Need:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 large mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- About 1/2 cup brewed green tea, chilled
- 1 ounce white rum
- Muddle the lime juice, mint and sugar together in a Collins glass until the leaves bruise lightly and the flavors release.
- Add ice until glass is about 3/4 full and then pour in rum and green tea.
- Stir thoroughly.
While this recipe is for one drink only, this Green Tea Mojito can also be prepped for a crowd! Simply multiply the ingredients above by the number of guests you will be having. Muddle the lime juice, mint, and sugar. Combine with the green tea and white rum in a pitcher and stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe By: Kitchn
Enjoy these and other springtime cocktails as the season progresses with the help of Bill’s Package Store! Come see our friendly staff and we can help you get creative! Our store has a huge selection to fit your needs from a porch sipping recipe for two, big-batch cocktails for a larger party, and more! Come see us on Ft. Campbell Blvd. in Clarksville, TN today!