These Halloween-inspired cocktails will warm the spirits of your ghoulish guests.
Whether you’re enjoying these cocktails on Halloween or throughout the fall, Bill’s Package Store has just the drink for you!
Black Magic Margaritas
- 4 oz. tequila*
- 2 oz. triple sec
- ½ cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp. black sanding sugar
- 2 cups ice
- Red food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Lime slices for garnish
- Rim two glasses with a lime slice and dip in black sanding sugar.
- Divide tequila, triple sec, and lime juice between two glasses and stir to combine.
- Add food coloring until the desired black color is achieved.
- Add ice and garnish with a slice of lime before serving
*Bill’s Package Store recommends Jose Cuervo Tequila.
Pumpkin Spice White Russian
- ⅔ cup vodka*
- ¾ cup coffee liqueur (such as Kahlua)
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 4 gingersnap cookies, crumbled
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Place crumbled cookies on a plate, rub the rims of 4 glasses with honey then dip in cookie crumbs to coat.
- Whisk together coffee liqueur, vodka, and pumpkin pie spice in a measuring cup.
- Pour into prepared glasses then divide the heavy cream evenly.
- Top with ice and serve immediately.
*Bill’s Package Store recommends Ciroc Vodka.
Jekyll & Gin Glowing Cocktail
This twist on a Gin Daisy looks coral in daylight and glows white under a black light.
- 3 oz. gin*
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. grenadine
- Tonic water
- 1 handful ice
- Mix gin, lemon juice, and grenadine in a cocktail shaker then pour into a large glass filled with ice.
- Top with tonic water.
- To get extra festive on Halloween, garnish with a glow stick. (optional)
*Bill’s Package Store recommends Seagrams Gin.
At Bill’s Package Store, we offer superior quality, top-shelf brands of your favorite liquors and wine at the lowest prices in Clarksville, TN. Call (931) 647-5566 or visit us at 1651 Fort Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN, 37042.