When you plan your Thanksgiving meal, remember, it’s not complete without the cocktails!
Thanksgiving celebrations last all day and we think cocktails are the perfect addition to your dinner. We have found the perfect cocktails to accompany your Thanksgiving feast. Start your Thanksgiving right with a Pear & Thyme Fizz for cocktail hour. Pair a Bourbon Maple Apple Cider with your appetizers. For the main course, we know a Maple Spiced Cocktail will be the perfect flavor accompaniment to turkey and dressing. Don’t forget about dessert, a Caramel Apple Pie Martini will be the ultimate finish to a delicious meal!
Bourbon Maple Apple Cider
- 6 ounces Bourbon
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4-6 teaspoons pure maple syrup to taste
- 1 cup spiced apple cider
- apple slices for garnish
- Fill glasses and a cocktail shaker with ice.
- To shaker, add bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup, and apple cider; shake vigorously.
- Strain into glasses and garnish each with a slice of apple. Enjoy!
Recipe by Freutcake
Pear & Thyme Fizz
- 2 cups good-quality apple juice
- 1 ripe but firm pear, very thinly sliced
- 12 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur (like grand marnier)
- 1 bottle sparkling wine (champagne, prosecco, cava, etc.)
- In a pitcher, combine apple juice, pears, thyme and liqueur.
- Stir together, then refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours to allow the pears and thyme to infuse the juice with flavor.
- Divide between 6 champagne flutes, discarding thyme, then fill remainder of each glass with champagne.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh thyme. Bottoms up!
Recipe by Camille Styles
Maple Spiced Cocktail
- 2 oz. spiced rum
- 1/2 oz. maple syrup
- 1/2 a lime, squeezed
- 4 oz. apple cider
- a sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- a cinnamon stick, to garnish
- A lime wedge
- Turbinado sugar
- Run the lime wedge around the rim of a highball glass
- Dip the glass in the turbinado sugar
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice and mix together all remaining ingredients. Shake until combined
- Pour into cocktail glass, add cinnamon stick and enjoy!
Recipe by Lark & Linen
Caramel Apple Pie Martini
- 6 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 1/2 ounces 99 Apples Schnapps
- 2 ounces Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 5 ounces International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- caramel syrup
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour into 2 martini glasses. Garnish with caramel syrup.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by The Slow Roasted Italian
These simple cocktails are sure to impress all of your Thanksgiving dinner guests. From your picky great-aunt to your brother who likes anything! If cocktails aren’t your thing, don’t forget about our great selection of wines, too! For more easy cocktail inspiration, stop by Bill’s Package Store on Ft. Campbell Blvd. We love being the liquor store of choice for Clarksville and Fort Campbell!Tags: Bill’s Package Store, canadian whiskey, clarksville, clarksville tn, Clarksville Tn Liquor store hours, fall cocktail, Fort Campbell, Fort Campbell Liquor Store, homemade cocktail, Liquor Store, Liquor Store Hours, mixed drinks, Tennessee, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Cocktail, Thanksgiving dinner, Wine Store