Fresh apple cider is the perfect addition to your favorite liquor!
As fall arrives, the air gets more crisp, football games are a weekend tradition, and apples start to get plump and ripe in their orchards. We love using apples for all kinds of delicious treats, but don’t overlook the cider! Apple cider is used in donuts and also makes its own delicious alcoholic beverage when fermented, but you don’t have to wait if you’re ready for a drink now!
Here are just some of the many cocktails that use apple cider as the perfect mixer to give you delicious fall flavor in your glass!
HONEY BOURBON APPLE CIDER COCKTAIL
Fall flavors and bourbon – the perfect cocktail recipe to warm up during fall.
- 10 oz apple cider
- 4 oz bourbon
- 1 lady apple, cut in thick slices
- 2 teaspoon organic, raw honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place cider, apple slices, honey and cinnamon in a sauce pot, bring to boil and let simmer for 5 minutes, just to release the flavors.
- Strain the mixture (saving the apple slices for garnishing) and add bourbon.
- Pour into serving glasses and sip warm.
Recipe from HelloGlow
APPLE CIDER SANGRIA
Say so long, farewell to summer with apple cider sangria.
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 Red Delicious apple, sliced
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 Orange, Sliced
- 2 c. apple cider
- 2 bottles ginger beer
- 1 bottle white wine
- Fill large pitcher with sliced apples, lemons, and oranges.
- Add apple cider, ginger beer, and white wine.
- Stir mixture then pour into serving glasses.
Recipe from Delish
APPLE CIDER MIMOSAS
Simple and delicious Apple Cider Mimosas are the perfect Fall cocktail!
- Apple Cider
- gold and silver sprinkles for rim of glass (optional)
- apple slices for garnish (optional)
- Dip the top of each champagne glass into water and then dip in the sprinkles to coat.
- Pour each champagne glass 1/2-3/4 full with apple cider.
- Top with champagne
Recipe from The Cookie Rookie
Remember to stop by Bill’s Package Store for more fall cocktail ideas. We have flavored vodka, bourbons, and more to make the perfect fall drinks. Visit our store, located conveniently in Clarksville, Tn on Fort Campbell Blvd. to speak with our knowledgeable staff about your perfect fall cocktail. At Bill’s package store we won’t sell you anything that we wouldn’t serve on our own tables at home!Tags: apple cider, apple cider cocktails, Bill’s Package Store, Bourbon, clarksville, clarksville tn, fall cocktails, fall drinks, Fort Campbell, Fort Campbell Liquor Store, homemade cocktail, mixed drinks, perfect cocktails for fall, red wine