Bill’s Package Store has some great cocktail ideas to make game day a success.
It’s that time of year again when football and football parties are in full swing. No matter what team you root for, Bill’s has some adult beverages to make your game day party a winner.
Black Cherry Bourbon Cola Smash Cocktail
- 6 ripe black cherries (pitted)
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 1 oz. cherry brandy
- If you don’t have Cherry Brandy, the cocktail works well without it.
- Juice of half a lime + wedges to serve
- Cold cola
- If you find cola too sweet, use ginger beer or soda water.
- Put the cherries, bourbon, cherry brandy, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the cherries with a muddling spoon or end of a rolling pin.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Fill two rocks glasses with plenty of ice.
- Strain the cocktail over the ice, dividing between the glasses.
- Top off with cola and serve with a wedge of lime.
Blueberry Pink Lemonade (by the pitcher)
- 1 bottle Simply® Lemonade with Blueberry (52 oz.)
- 1 bottle of champagne
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 cups ice cubes
- In a pitcher, combine the lemonade with the champagne.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let it chill until cool.
- Fill individual cocktail glasses with ice and a handful of blueberries.
- Pour the blueberry lemonade cocktail over the ice and serve.
- Extra: Garnish with lemon wedges or rings and extra blueberries.
At Bill’s Package Store we offer superior quality, top-shelf brands of your favorite liquors and wine at the lowest prices in Clarksville, TN. Call (931) 647-5566 or visit us at 1651 Fort Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN, 37042.