If you’re planning a holiday party, your first stop should be to Bill’s Package Store for the ingredients for a holiday cocktail or two. Here are a few of our seasonal favorites.
Holiday Cocktail #1: Holly Jolly Christmas
- 2 ounces vodka*
- ½ ounce St. Germain
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed clementine or blood orange juice
- ginger beer for topping
- pomegranate arils for topping
- 1 sprig fresh thyme or mint
- *Bill’s Package Store recommends Tito’s Vodka.
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice. Add the vodka, St. Germain, and clementine juice. Top with ginger beer. Add the pomegranates and thyme or mint.
Holiday Cocktail #2: Holiday Sangria
Expert tip: Make a batch!
- 1 bottle red wine*
- 1 cup brandy*
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, cubed
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star anise
- 4 sprigs rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 1 bottle sparkling wine
- In a large punch bowl, combine the wine, brandy, sugar, cranberries, oranges, apples, cinnamon sticks, star anise, and rosemary.
- mix well
- cover and place in the refrigerator overnight to allow flavors to come together.
- Just before serving, add the sparkling wine.
- stir to combine
- serve over ice in a glass rimmed with cinnamon and sugar.
- garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs.
Holiday Cocktail #3: Classic Eggnog
Eggnog is a delicious base for just about any liquor. The most used is bourbon, but you can add whiskey, rum, vodka, Bailey’s, or Kahlua. It just depends on your taste.
- There’s no sense in making your own eggnog when store-bought is so good and so easy!
- For this recipe, we’re using Crown Royal Hand Selected Canadian Whiskey – Bottled Exclusively for Bill’s Package Store.
- Rim a cocktail glass with caramel sauce
- Shake the eggnog and whiskey together in a shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into your cocktail glass, sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve.
- That’s it! Now, go enjoy your party!
Happy Holidays from Bill’s Package Store!
If you have a question about wine or any of our spirits, please ask one of our knowledgeable staff.
At Bill’s Package Store, we offer superior quality, top-shelf brands of your favorite liquors and wine at the lowest prices in Clarksville, TN. Call (931) 647-5566 or visit us at 1651 Fort Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN.Tags: Bill’s Package Store, clarksville, clarksville tn, Frozen Summer Cocktails, holiday cocktail recipes, holiday cocktails, homemade cocktail