Getting ready for the holidays can be fun, especially with these great cocktail recipes from Bill’s Package Store!
Whether you enjoy your cocktails hot, cold, creamy, or fruity, there’s something for everyone.
White Christmas Martini
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces
- 1-ounce white creme de cacao
- 1-ounce half-and-half
- Honey and coarse sanding sugar for rim garnish
- Pour the honey into a shallow dish and put the sanding sugar in another shallow dish. Coat the rim of a martini glass in the honey; then dip the rim in the sugar to coat evenly. Set the glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, and the half-and-half. Shake vigorously then strain into the prepared martini glass.
It’s really very simple to make mulled wine and it makes your home smell delicious and oh so holiday-ish!
- 2 bottles of wine (one sweet red and one dry red)
- Bill’s Package Store recommends using Pinot Noir
- 4 cups apple cider
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 oranges (sliced)
- 8 whole cloves
- 12 black peppercorns
- Additional cinnamon sticks and oranges slices for garnish
- Combine the cider, wine, brandy, honey, cinnamon sticks, orange slices, cloves, and peppercorns in a large pot.
- Simmer over low heat for 10 – 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove cloves and peppercorns. Serve in heatproof glasses or mugs. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and/or orange slice.
Hint: Place the cloves and peppercorns in a tea ball or cheesecloth so you don’t have to hunt for them once the simmering is complete.
Keep in mind that you only want the mixture to warm up and simmer. Don’t let it boil or you’ll end up cooking off some of the alcohol.
For these and other recipes, ask one of our knowledgeable staff members at Bill’s Package Store.
Cheers! And Happy Holidays!
We offer superior quality, top-shelf brands of your favorite liquors and wine at the lowest prices in Clarksville, TN.
Call (931) 647-5566 or visit us at 1651 Fort Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN, 37042.