As we celebrate Whiskey Day, Bill’s Package Store wants to give you some great ideas for those wonderful concoctions made with Whiskey.
Here are some great whiskey recipes:
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 fluid ounce of Canadian whiskey, such as Crown Royal
- 1 fluid ounce of Kahlua or other coffee flavored liqueur
- ½ cup root beer
- 2 fluid ounces milk
Fill a highball glass with ice. Pour in the Canadian Whiskey, coffee liqueur and root beer. Slowly pour in the milk so it does not curdle. Stir gently and enjoy immediately.
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 18 cups water
- 2 cups whiskey
- 26 maraschino cherries
- 26 orange slices for garnish
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together the orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate and water until well blended. Stir in whiskey and garnish with maraschino cherries and orange slices.
- 1 jigger Tennessee Whiskey (enjoy this video)
- 2 fluid ounces apple juice
Pour whiskey into a wide shot glass. Top with apple juice.
From simple to sublime, it’s easy to spoil your guests with great cocktails made with whiskey. Especially when your whiskey comes from Bill’s Package Store.
For more information about any whiskey, just ask your friendly sales clerk at Bill’s Package Store. Bill’s offers superior quality, top-shelf brands of your favorite liquors and wine at the lowest prices in Clarksville, TN. Call (931)647-5566 or visit at 1651 Fort Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN 37042.