Stay warm this winter with these cocktail recipes from Bill’s Package Store
This is a classic drink to sip on during these cold winter nights
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ oz. bourbon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Lemon slice, for garnish
- Bring water to simmer in a teapot or small saucepan
- In a mug, combine bourbon, honey, and lemon juice. Pour over the hot water and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and lemon slice.
You can swap apple cider for the water and swap caramel for the honey for a variation.
Bill’s Package Store recommends using Jim Beam bourbon.
The perfect dessert cocktail!
- Chocolate syrup for the glass
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. Kahlua
- 2 oz. Bailey’s
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Add chocolate syrup to the inside of two cocktail glasses.
- Add vodka, Kahlua, Bailey’s, and heavy cream to a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into glasses and garnish with chocolate shavings.
Bill’s Package Store recommends using Tito’s Vodka.
Hot Buttered Rum
This takes some work but it’s so worth it!
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar.
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup spiced rum
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 sticks cinnamon, for garnish
- With an electric mixer, beat the brown sugar, butter, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt in a medium bowl until blended and smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a 4-cup measuring cup.
- Add rum and the 2 cups of boiling water.
- Stir until the butter mixture dissolves.
- Divide the buttered rum among 4 mugs.
- Garnish with the cinnamon sticks.
Bill’s Package Store recommends using Captain Morgan Spiced Rum.
For these and other recipes, ask one of our knowledgeable staff members at Bill’s Package Store.
We offer superior quality, top-shelf brands of your favorite liquors and wine at the lowest prices in Clarksville, TN. Call (931) 647-5566 or visit us at 1651 Fort Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN, 37042.