Independence Day is the perfect time to celebrate with friends. Check out these big batch cocktails perfect for the 4th of July!
America… land of the free, home of the brave. We are so thankful to live in the greatest country in the world! A land where our brave men and women in uniform help keep us free. (Including all of our hometown heroes at Ft. Campbell. Cheers, we are so grateful for you!) Here at Bill’s Package Store, we are proud to be Americans and we think it’s worth celebrating! So this Fourth of July, gather some friends and family and party like it’s 1776 with some of these red, white and blue cocktails fit for an army!
- 2 cups watermelon (cubed or cut into fun shapes!)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 bottle chilled dry white wine
- 1 liter chilled lemon lime soda (like Sprite)
- Add watermelon and blueberries to a large pitcher
- Pour in white wine and soda
- Garnish with fruit pieces
This simple, refreshing drink serves 6-8 people. Chill until time to serve.
Recipe by Kitchn
- 3 cups Cherry Cider
- 1 cup Peach Nectar
- ½ cup Lime Juice
- 12 ounces Ginger Ale (1 can), chilled
- 50 Cinnamon Imperials or “Red Hots” (about ¾ of a bottle, from the baking section)
- Lemon Infused Vodka
- Combine the juices and the cinnamon imperials
- Stir until the imperials have fully dissolved
- Chill the juice for 2 hours
- Pour the juice into glasses over ice
- Add the Ginger Ale and 1 ½ oz. of Lemon Vodka to each glass
We love the idea of serving this 4th of July punch in blue mason jars with fun straws! You can also make a non-alcoholic batch for the kids, but of course make sure the two are clearly separated.
Recipe by Boulder Locavore
Red, White & Blue Vodka Lemonade Slushies
- Ice (3 full trays if coming from your freezer)
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 1 cup of Blue Curacao
- 1 cup vodka (plain or flavored both work!)
- 1 cup of your favorite lemonade
- Use a blender to mix together the cranberry juice and ice (1 tray) until fully combined and slushy, Set aside
- Combine Blue Curacao with more ice (1 tray) and crush until slushy then set that aside in a separate container.
- Combine vodka, lemonade and the last ice tray and crush until slushy and set aside in a third container
- Layer your drinks into a tall clear glass starting with the cranberry slush on the bottom, then blue curacao slush and lastly top with vodka lemonade slush.
This refreshing icy treat is a delicious, red, white and blue layered drink! Garnish these bad boys with tiny American flags or some swirly straws and you are good to go!
Recipe by And They Cooked Happily Ever After
Whether you are hosting a 4th of July party right here in Clarksville, or traveling to celebrate Independence Day, these drinks are sure to be a festive hit! Visit us at Bills Package Store on Ft. Campbell Blvd. for cocktail ingredients and much more. Our service is unmatched and we love to help bring people together for special occasions, especially when delicious drinks are involved! Cheers to you, America!Tags: 4th of July, 4th of july cocktail, big batch cocktail, Bill’s Package Store, Bourbon, clarksville, clarksville tn, Clarksville Tn Liquor store hours, cocktail, cocktails for a crowd, dry white wine, easy wine cocktails, firecracker punch, Fort Campbell, Fort Campbell Liquor Store, fourth of july, homemade cocktail, independence day, Liquor Store, red white and blue drink, sparkler, sparkler cocktail, sparkling wine, Spirits, summertime wine, Tennessee, Vodka, vodka cocktails, white wine cocktail