With summer comes summer parties! Bill’s Package Store wants to make sure you’re a part of the parties by making big-batch cocktails ahead of time
Don’t get stuck behind the bar making cocktails for your guests. Pre-make the cocktails and let your guests pour what they want. Here are a few tips from Bill’s Package Store.
Prepare ahead of time
- Plan ahead what you want to serve and do your grocery shopping a few days beforehand.
- Pre-wash, slice and prepare garnishes
- Mix all of the ingredients in the container and add ice before the guests arrive.
- Don’t add anything bubbly, like club soda, tonic, or prosecco, until you’re ready to serve.
Begin with the liquor
- This usually takes place at the end of making cocktails but for bigger batches, start with the liquor and then add the flavor mix-ins, such as bitters, citrus, herbs, or sweeteners.
Add the flavor
- Don’t go crazy with the flavors and aromatics just because you’re making a big batch.
- Add the same amount of flavors or only a smidge more to your batch cocktail, as too much can completely throw off the flavor.
- Just as you would add salt and pepper to your meal, taste the cocktail batch to see if it’s close to the original flavor of a single cocktail.
- Cocktail recipes made with only booze will keep well in the fridge or freezer like
Sparkling or fizzy cocktails
- Mix all ingredients in these cocktails together except for the sparkling wine, water, soda, or prosecco.
- Add those ingredients right before serving so the drink can be fizzy as possible for your guests.
Here are some great recipes to try for your big batch cocktails for a stress-free party.
Just make sure you get your wine and spirits from the great selection at Bill’s Package Store.
At Bill’s Package Store, we offer superior quality, top-shelf brands of your favorite liquors and wine at the lowest prices in Clarksville, TN. Call (931) 647-5566 or visit us at 1651 Fort Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN.