Mix up these spooky cocktails for your Halloween party and have a scary good time!
Halloween parties are always a recipe for fun. People get dressed up to the nines and your decorations are on point. There is a playlist of scary music is ready to go and the candles are lit. Now it’s time to mix up some delicious drinks and get this party going!
- 25 oz (1 750ml bottle) Midori
- 63 oz. Orange Juice
- 12 oz. SKYY Vodka
- 32 oz Club Soda
- Mix all ingredients into a punch bowl or cauldron. Until you reach an even cloudy green color
- Stir and serve with a spoon or ladle. Serves 15-20.
Recipe by Midori
Orange Crush Punch
- 1 gallon tropical orange juice
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- 2 cups Vanilla Vodka
- Lime juice
- Black sugar
- Orange candy sticks
- In a large punch bowl, stir together 1 gallon tropical orange juice, 1/2 cup Cointreau and 2 cups Vanilla Vodka. Top with lots of ice.
- Dip rims of martini glasses into lime juice, then in black sugar.
- Ladle punch into glasses and garnish each with an orange candy stick.
Recipe by Sandra Lee
Love Potion Punch
- 1 750-ml bottle Aperol
- 4 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups gin
- 2 750-ml bottles chilled rosé sparkling wine
- Mix Aperol, pomegranate juice, and gin together in a large punch bowl. (Optional: You can make this mixture ahead of time and chill overnight in a sealed container)
- When you’re ready to serve the punch, add sparkling wine and stir gently.
- Float an ice ring on top.
- Stir and serve with a spoon or ladle.
Recipe by BuzzFeed
- 18 oz. SKYY Infusions Cherry
- 8 oz. Lime Juice
- 6 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 2.5 oz. Grenadine
- Fresh cherries, pits removed
- Wash and remove pits and stems from fresh cherries, and muddle in cocktail shaker.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients except 7UP in bowl and stir.
- Top each glass with 7UP and muddled cherries. Serves 12.
Recipe by Arizona Foothills
Stop by Bill’s Package Store for all the ingredients and even more inspiration. If a cocktail is not for you, you can always pick up a bottle of Vodka in a crystal skull or a bottle of wine covered in bullet holes. Check out our great selection and let us help make your next party a frighteningly good time!
Tags: alcoholic punch, Bill’s Package Store, Clarksville Tn Liquor store hours, Fort Campbell, Fort Campbell Liquor Store, halloween cocktails, halloween party, halloween party drinks, homemade cocktail, liquor, Liquor Store, Liquor Store near me, mixed drinks, party drinks, party punch, punch, Spirits, wine and spirits, Wine Store