With colder weather coming on, your tastebuds might need a little warming up! Bill’s Package Store recommends these fall cocktails:
Fall from the Tree
An aromatic drink that tastes like autumn – one of our favorite fall cocktails!
- 1 ½ ounces of bourbon* or scotch whiskey
- 1 ounce fresh apple juice
- ½ ounce cinnamon syrup**
- ¼ ounce lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 dash aromatic bitters (The Bitter Truth***)
- Garnish: apple slice
- Add all ingredients to the shaker with ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
*Bill’s Package Store recommends Makers Mark Bourbon.
Maple Old Fashioned
A fall twist on an old classic.
- 2 oz. dark rum*
- ½ oz. maple syrup
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Garnish: orange twist
- Add the dark rum, maple syrup, and Angostura bitters into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
*Bill’s Package Store recommends Captain Morgan.
Serve this hot or cold.
- 1 ½ oz. vodka*
- ½ oz. allspice liqueur
- ½ oz. lemon juice, freshly squeezed.
- 1 ½ oz. apple cider
- 1 dash of baked apple bitters
- Garnish: red apple slice
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice
- garnish with a red apple slice.
* Bill’s Package Store recommends Tito’s vodka.
If you have a question about wine or any of our spirits, please ask one of our knowledgeable staff.
At Bill’s Package Store, we offer superior quality, top-shelf brands of your favorite liquors and wine at the lowest prices in Clarksville, TN. Call (931) 647-5566 or visit us at 1651 Fort Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN.Tags: Bill’s Package Store, clarksville, clarksville tn, cocktail, fall cocktails, homemade cocktail