July is the perfect month to celebrate America.
With all of the patriotic celebrations there is ample opportunity to try out some fun, new, themed drinks.
Red, white, and blue cocktails are a perfect way to celebrate your country! Show your national pride this month with these patriotic red, white, and blue recipes.
Fire Cracker Cocktail – from the Budget Savvy Diva
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1.5 oz. blue curaçao
- 1 oz. grenadine
- Splash of simple syrup
- Make simple syrup – All you do is take ¼ cup of water and ¼ cup of sugar in a saucepan over medium heat – stir until all the sugar is dissolved. Take the saucepan off the heat. Allow the syrup to cool ( it is THAT simple)
- Making the drink – take a tall glass and fill with ice. Slowly add grenadine.
- Next add blue curaçao – slowly — the weight of the liquid is different than the grenadine thus it floats on top.
- Next take a shaker – place ice lemon juice, simple syrup and vodka. Cover and shake. Slowly add to the glass
- Garnish with a cherry if you like
Red White and Blue Sangria – from Growing Up Gable
- 1 bottle Moscato white wine
- ½ cup Triple Sec
- Red and blue fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries or red apples
- Combine wine and Triple Sec in a large pitcher.
- Remove stems and other non-edible portions from fruit. Add fruit to the pitcher.
- Allow the sangria to sit or serve immediately. This can be made up to a day in advance.
Fourth of July Mojitos – from Fashionably Bombed
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 10 mint leaves
- 2-3 sliced strawberries
- 10-15 blueberries
- Silver edible glitter stars
- In a glass muddle lime juice, simple syrup, mint, strawberries and blueberries.
- Add rum and stir.
- Fill glass with crushed ice and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a skewer of strawberries and blueberries and sprinkle edible glitter stars on top!
Bill’s Package store is the place to go for cocktail ingredients! We have the many ingredients for all kinds of cocktails. Stop by Bill’s Package Store on Ft. Campbell Blvd in Clarksville today. Then mix up these delicious cocktails and enjoy the fireworks!
Be sure to share your creative recipes on our Facebook page too.
Tags: Bill’s Package Store, Bill’s Package Store Hours, clarksville, clarksville tn, Fort Campbell, fourth of july drinks, Frozen Summer Cocktails, homemade cocktail, July 4th cocktail, Liquor Store, Liquor Store Hours, Liquor Store near me, Patriotic cocktail, Patriotic cocktail recipe, Red white and blue cocktails, Red white and blue drinks, summertime wine, Tennessee