Okay, maybe that’s not exactly how the saying goes, but it sounds good to us! The beginning of Spring really can mean a lot of rain. What better way to relax and enjoy the pitter-patter of a drizzly spring afternoon than to kick back with a crisp gin cocktail.
Stock your kitchen with these cocktail fixins to make sure you aren’t caught empty handed on the next rainy day!
Aviation by Liquor.com
- 2 oz gin
- ½ oz Maraschino liqueur
- ¼ oz Crème de violette or Crème Yvette
- ¾ oz Lemon juice
- Cherry for garnish
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake, and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a cherry if desired.
Apple Business by The Fervent Shaker
- 2 oz gin
- 1 oz Apple Juice
- ½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ oz Honey
- Shake all of the ingredients over ice.
- Strain into an ice filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
Sloe Gin Spritz by bon appetit
- 4 oz dry Prosecco or other sparkling white wine
- 1 oz sloe gin
- Club soda
- Blueberries, mint sprig for garnish
- Fill a large glass with ice.
- Add Prosecco.
- Add sloe gin.
- Top with club soda.
- Gently stir together.
- Garnish with blueberries and mint.
Thanks to yummy gin cocktails like these, we may just be looking forward to the next rainy day! With so many gins on the market, easy gin cocktails are a fun way to decide which is your favorite. Visit us at Bill’s Package Store and we’ll help you choose the perfect bottle, or help you find a new one to try as you refine your tastes. At Bill’s Package Store, your satisfaction is our number one priority. Come see us on Ft. Campbell Blvd. in Clarksville, TN today!